Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just another wonderful day

Today’s Shake:
Snicker doddle !!! This is another one I love.

The shake:
Two scoops of the bodybyvi shake mix (2 points if you are on Weight Watchers points plus)
8 oz. water (you can also use skim, soy, or almond milk)
Some vanilla extract
Cinnamon (I use a good bit but I am a cinnamon freak. You may want to use just a dash or two)
Honey (I put in last over top the ice before blending or else it sinks to bottom and sticks)
1 packet  Truvia (optional, I use because I have an extreme sweet tooth)
Ice

I add everything but honey and ice to blender and blend for a few seconds to get it mixed well. Then add ice followed by honey. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!

Don’t forget if you use this as a meal replacement you need to have two to three healthy snacks a day and a healthy meal. Don’t starve yourself! Weight loss will come when you put in the effort but do it the healthy way!

Today:
33 pounds lost
Still insulin free
AS ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE BEGINNING ANY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment