Monday, February 20, 2012

The next step

Ok...WW got me started and gave me the tools for my weightloss journey. I still have a ways to go before reaching my goal weight.
Now I'm focusing on my nutritional short comings. I'm sure a lot of you have heard of BodyByVi and the 90 day challenge. I'm not going to lie I thought to myself, "How can a shake help me? I've tried every shake out there and they did nothing for me, except put weight on me."
Some family started selling BodyByVi and I though. what the hell. I give it a try for a month or two and help my family out in the process.

Got my kit last Thursady. The shake powder is designed so you can make it any flavor you want. (almond joy rocks by the way). It is not gritty (big plus for me). You can customize the plan to fit your needs and it goes with my WW perfectly.

I was shocked by how much I liked the shakes. But I was more shocked by a positive side effect of getting great nutrition. My skin. Those who know me can back me up. My skin has always been beef jerky dry. Every lotion and skin trick known to man (and woman) I have tried. But with skin as dry as mine lotion could not even soak in to even try to help.

Day 3 on my challenge I noticed my skin felt different. It was soft and felt sooo good. Honestly I did not know skin could feel this good, I never knew any different. I'm not going to lie... i can't quit rubbing my arms and hands because they feel so good. Hubby is getting jealous. haha.

Any way... I'm not trying to get you to buy. I'm just telling you my experience. You can go check the website out for yourself. If you give it a try you wont regret it. If you decide its not for you thats okay too. You are on your own weightloss journey. susansurcy.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment