Friday, February 24, 2012

Life's Ups and Downs

The last few days have been a crazy ride. I've have acheived a most happy accomplishment and received the saddest news.

First the happy: I have been off my insulin for four days now and my sugar levels have been great. Staying between 95 and 130. Being able to stop having to give myself insulin shots has been a goal I never dreamed I would meet so darn soon! I am so happy and proud of myself.
I worked hard. Weight Watchers helped me get so far and the BodyByVi Challenge helped the rest of the way. Feeling this good at this weight???? How crazy is that?
I can't imagine how good I will feel when I reach my goal weight. 

Now comes the heartbreak. My daughter, Rachel miscarried yesterday.  My first grand baby is gone. Thankfully Rachel is okay, well at least she is physically. She is heartbroken but she is strong. It is so difficult to see your child go through something so awful and not be able to ease their pain or make it all better.


No comments:

Post a Comment