Diabetes is a rough road travel. But it is a road I put myself on and now it’s time to take control. For years my sugar has been controlling me. I’m tired of it. This is the year I get my health back on track.
I will do this, one pound at a time. One healthy habit at a time. One positive thing at a time.
What I have done up to now:
· I started Weight Watchers and lost 30 pounds. I have many more pounds to go.
· I have taken all my meds on time and every day. (In the past I hardly ever took my meds as I was suppose to) *I am now off my insulin shots*
· I eat 2 apples a day. I have discovered I love love love apples. Granny Smith apples rock!
· Most times I make healthy food choices.
· I have weeded the negative people out of my life.
· I learned to accept myself and my flaws (this was the hardest)
What I am beginning to do and plan to do this year:
· I will focus on nutrition. I am doing this by way of BodyByVi and educating myself.
· No more obsessing over the number on the scales.
· This week I am going to slowly add exercise to my daily life.
· My mental health is just as important as my physical health I am going to take steps to bring some sanity to my life.
· I am going to try new things. Maybe face a fear or two.
There will be times when I slip. I am okay with that. It is what I do after those bad moments that will define me. Continue my healthy path or give up?
Ready to take charge of your health? Here are some links.My BodyByVi Site