Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zombies ! Run !

27 pounds lost so far!

Yesterday was a hectic crazy day. Did not do so well on my eating plan. Ate things I should not have but did manage to keep my portion sizes small.

I spent the early part of the day getting ready for the Modern Film Fest Zombie Walk. I vended there, selling zombie dolls I make.

Took some time to apply my zombie make-up. Three hours. But most of that time was spent waiting for the liquid latex to dry. I had my hair up in rollers so after the make up was done all I had to do was take out rollers and tease hair a little to make tangled and messy. I was pleased with the look...just the right amount of dead.

This is me...dead.
Had to go show my dad. I scared him but I did manage to get him to take a picture with me.


Of course Stalker Zombie Joe (my hubby) went with me.


Joey's make-up took 30 minutes to do. Because last week we used liquid latex and tissue to make the piece on his face. All I had to do was apply and paint it with ooey gooey vaseline mixed with stage make-up.

We had fun. Hung out with some great zombies! Saw Elvis and Michael Jackson (as zombies). Sold a few zombie dolls. Donated a two headed doll for the grand prize of the zombie costume contest. Joey really enjoyed watching the belly dance group perform.

Once home Joeys make-up was off in five seconds mine took a little over 30 minutes.

I'm very excited because next year I will be a much slimmer zombie ! ! !





2 comments:

  1. You guys look fantastic, and AWESOME on the weight loss! If I can lose over 100 lbs, SO can you! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Way to go alaskanmamma! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete