Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Little Motivation

Ok....I will admit. I have had a rough couple of weeks. I still followed my Weight Watchers plan...sorta. I was not as strict as I should have been. Here is what happened, at first I was losing weight so fast and that kept me motivated. Than the weight loss slowed, a lot. I had a very tough time staying focused.

But even though I did not track my points as well as I should I still made healthy food choices.

So today was the weigh in. I was shaking as I got on the scales. My fear was my weight had stayed the same or worse it had crept up a tad. I step on the scales, with dread I look down at the number....25 pounds lost !!!

Hell yeah! 25 pounds!!! 25 freaking long-gone-never-to-be-seen-again pounds! Talk about some motivation. Now I feel ready to jump back on the program 100%. I have also discovered that even when not obsessing with points and portions I have adapted to a healthy way of eating and it is becoming second nature to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment