Sunday, October 23, 2011

Eeeek !!!

Eeeek !

Doctor visit tomorrow. Hope I get a good report. My doctor is going to be shocked at my weight loss! Hope my A1C is within the acceptable range. Sadly I have no pants that fit, so I have to wear an old pair. They are so big I have to pull them up and tuck them under my boobs and use a belt.
Getting ready for Halloween. This weekend Joey and I decorated the yard. We finished Grim! Even Dad wanted a pic with Grim! The cemetery is looking good, the light wasn't hitting the area right so the pics did not turn out well. Hopefully I will be able to get a good cemetery pic and post it soon.

GRIM - Joey built fence. He did a great job!




DAD & GRIM


I experimented with a new zombie look…not sure I’m liking it. The skin flap is okay but the raw meat thingy looks a little too rounded. Looks like pizza to me. Maybe next time I will skip the skin flaps and bloddy pieces and just go for older dead.

Me...DEAD!  Not contacts in eyes, just my eyes rolled back.

Still working on Joeys look. He wants half his face painted as a skull and other half his exposed meat. (That does not sound right, no matter which way I phrase it). The skull make-up is killing me. I just can't seem to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment