Sunday, August 28, 2011

3,2,1 blast off.

Week one was a crazy week. I was never hungry and my energy level began to go up a little more everyday. The best part...the weight was melting off.

I suspected the first week would be good. The bigger you are the faster you lose at first.
3 pounds down. Gone forever.

Week two. Just as easy as week one. Plus, oh hell yes...I was 198. Finally I was below the 200 mark.

Week three. Still on a roll. 194 pounds. 13 pounds of nasty unhealthy fat gone! Plus i was having to lower my insulin dose a little every few days. I even went hiking, could not go far. Still a fat chick and out of shape. But I went and it was fun.

Week four: My period hit. I wanted chocolate. I walked at work during lunch, I Wii bowled with my hubby at night. I did everything I could think of to keep myself away from chocolate. Until Friday. A co-worker made fudge and brought it to work. I tried to be good, really I did. Finally I could not take it anymore...I had one bite. I chewed it slowly, it was awesome. As I was reaching for another piece, it hit me. I was satisified, I did not want that next bite, did not need it. So I didn't have it. Woohoo me! Weight 191 pounds.

Week five: Seems passing the 190 mark was going to be difficult. But I kept faith in my new eating habits and stuck with the program. Plus I measured my waist: 44 inches. That's right... six inches gone! Never have I lost weight in my belly! People think I have had surgery because my belly has shrunk so much so fast. And I can see my feet again when i look down!

Week six: Hurt my back. Could not move. Had to go to doctor. She was amazed and excited about my weightloss. She showed me how my pulse and blood pressure had improved since my last visit. stuck with diet 85% of the time. It's not easy to stay focused when you're doped up.

Week seven: back on track. But where is the weightloss. Why can't I punch through that 190 mark?

Week eight: What the hell? I got on the scales and bam! 186! Not only did i pass the 190 mark but I blew through it!

Week nine: 185. This is where I am at right now. Wearing XL tee shirts and size 18 pants. I am still fat and have a ways to go but whew...the benefits. I am more confident in myself. I have more energy. I move around much easier. Plus, things have gotten more intense in the bedroom.

Just so you know, this is a recap of the last nine weeks. Don't get the idea it was easy as pie. There were times I struggled and got discouraged. But I do have a support system. My co-workers are amazing. Everyday they encourage me and make me owe up to any cheating. I don't really think cheating is the word because I always stay within my point limit.
Nancy, a co-worker quizzes my everyday about my points from the day before. She tells me every Friday, "You be good and don't go over your point limit this weekend!" When she brings brownies to work she always has me a bite size piece cut so I don't have to feel left out. My co-workers are more excited about my weightloss than I am! Keeping them all in the loop really helps. Helps keep me accountable and motivated.


No comments:

Post a Comment