Sunday, March 4, 2012

Putting that energy to use

Saturday was a busy day. Got a lot done. More than I could in the past. I wasn't even tired afterwards. Crazy. Full of energy and motivation. I've never known these feelings before and I love it.

Here is a little sample of what I got done:

Sewing room before and after
 After getting the sewing room in shape I worked on some zombie dolls. Here are the two I made:
Zombie 1 with her mini doll


Zombie 2
 So it was a great day for me. I'm sure your asking yourself, "Why in the hell is she excited to clean and sew?" Easy. Because it's the first time in a long time I have been able. I know I have a long way to go to reach my goal weight but believe this: JUST A LITTLE WEIGHTLOSS CAN MAKE IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR LIFE.
Don't focus on total amount you need to lose, it will just discourage you before you even start. Focus on losing one pound. Than focus on the next pound after that.

Remember consult your doctor before beginning any weightloss plan. Don't be afraid to try different programs until you find one you like. And you don't have to stick to just one. I am on two different plans and that work for me and i'm happy with them.

My BodyByVi
Weight Watchers

No comments:

Post a Comment